Consumer Rights – Withdrawal – Terms of Cancellation and Refunds
CONSUMER RIGHTS – WITHDRAWAL – TERMS OF CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- The Buyer accepts the preliminary information form and the distance contract when placing an order electronically via this website.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law no. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (OG:27.11.2014/29188) as well as the other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of purchased products.
- The shipping fee, which refers to the cost of shipping of the product, is to be covered by the Buyer.
- Each product that is purchased shall be delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER within the legal period of 30 days. In the event of the product not being delivered within this period, the Buyer may terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, together with the related documents, such as the warranty certificate and user manual.
- In the event of the sale of the purchased product becoming impossible, the Seller must notify the Buyer of the issue in writing within 3 days of finding out about the situation. The price must be fully refunded to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
- The Seller’s obligation to deliver the product shall be terminated in the event of the product not being paid by the Buyer, or being cancelled in the bank records.
IF THE PURCHASE IS MADE THROUGH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE BUYER’S CREDIT CARD:
- In the event of the amount of the contract product not being paid by the relevant bank or the financial institution to the SELLER due to the unauthorized persons’ use of the BUYER’s credit card after the delivery of the contract product to the party, the BUYER must return the product to the SELLER within 3 days, and the related shipping costs are to be covered by the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE SPECIFIED PERIOD DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES:
- In the event of force majeure that could not have been foreseen by the Seller and that prevents the timely delivery of the product, the Buyer is notified of the issue. The Buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until such obstacles are removed. Should the Buyer cancel an order paid for in cash, the related amount shall be refunded to their party within 14 days of cancellation. Should the Buyer cancel the order paid with a credit card, the related amount shall be refunded to the bank within 14 days, however, the transfer to the Buyer’s account may take 2 to 3 weeks.
THE BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The Buyer shall inspect the contract good/service before accepting it, and shall not accept damaged or defective goods that are crushed, broken or whose packaging is torn, from the delivery company. Delivered goods/services shall be considered undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. Should the BUYER wish to use their right of withdrawal, the goods/services must be unused. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The BUYER may exercise their right of withdrawal by rejecting the goods without assuming any legal or criminal liability or providing any justification within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery to the Buyer or the person/organization at the address indicated by their party, provided that he/she informs the SELLER using the communication information below.
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
NAME/TITLE: AKILLI MİKROFON TEKNOLOJİ IND. TRADE Inc.
ADDRESS: Zafer mahallesi 177. sokak no:2 Esenyurt / İstanbul
TELEPHONE: 0212 412 14 64
FAX: 0212 412 14 65
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- In the event of the buyer purchasing a service, the 14-day period begins on the date on which the contract is signed. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for service contracts that have entered into force upon the approval of the consumer before the expiration of the right of withdrawal.
- Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal shall be covered by the SELLER.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER via registered letter with return receipt, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must be in good condition as per the provisions set forth in this contract under “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot be Exercised”.
EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the product has a corporate invoice, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the organization. Order returns whose invoices are issued for organizations shall not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued)
- The return form and the products, together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any, must be returned in a complete and undamaged manner.
- The SELLER is obliged to return to the BUYER the total amount and the documents that place the BUYER under debt within 10 days, upon receiving the withdrawal notification, and to accept return of the goods within 20 days.
- Should the value of the goods decrease or the return become impossible due to the fault of the BUYER, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages to the SELLER in proportion to the fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for any change or deterioration resulting from the proper use of the product or goods within the period of withdrawal.
- In the event of the use of the right of withdrawal resulting in an amount below the promotion limit determined by the SELLER, the discount applied within the scope of the campaign shall be canceled.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE EXERCISED:
- As per the Regulation, goods that are prepared in line with the BUYER’s requests or that are clearly customized and thus not suitable for return, underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up products, disposable products, goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, or products that are not suitable for return after they are received and unpacked by the BUYER due to reasons of health and hygiene, products that are inseparably mixed with other products after delivery, periodical publication related goods other than those provided as part of a subscription agreement, real-time services rendered electronically or intangible goods delivered to the consumer immediately, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices and computer consumables, may not be returned if their packaging has been removed by the customer. In addition, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for services, the provision of which has started upon the approval of the customer before the expiry of the said right.
- In order to return cosmetic and personal hygiene products, underwear, swimwear, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toners, cartridges, tapes, etc.), the products must be unsealed, intact, unused and in good condition.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that in the event of failing to fulfill their financial obligations regarding payments via credit card, the credit card holder shall pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank, and be liable to the bank. In such a case, the relevant bank may take legal action and request the associated costs to be covered by the BUYER. In any case, the BUYER agrees to cover the loss and damages incurred by the SELLER due to the BUYER failing to fulfill their financial obligation and the delayed payment of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- The customer may pay via Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), to the Seller’s bank accounts (TRY): …………, ……….
- The customer may also pay online via credit card through the website, choosing between the options of single payment or installments. The amount will be withdrawn from the customer’s credit card upon the completion of the order.